The more I know about you, your business, your product, or your service the better I’m able to isolate and focus in on an appropriate design solution. This process allows me to design from an informed perspective and is geared to help you think through not just what you like but more importantly what your audience will find relevant and captivating, what will engage a potential customer and thus make your business more successful. Type your answers directly below each question. Keep your responses to the point and succinct as possible but provide needed detail when you think it would be helpful. In general, more information is always better than not enough so don’t force brevity. After reviewing your answers I will follow up with any additional questions to clarify any information or glean additional insight I might need before proceeding with the creative process.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Country (required) - Please list your time zone also.
1.Is this a new project or a rebrand? New projectRebrand
2.When do you need this completed by? ---Within 2-3 weeksWithin 4-5 weeksWithin 6-8 weeksNo real deadline
3.How much are you planning to invest in the project? (USD) I personally listen to your specific needs first and then put together a customised proposal based on these needs. With this said, please provide a rough idea of what you're willing to invest, keeping in mind that the more you can invest, the more I can invest in your project. "If you think good design is expensive, you should see the cost of bad design."
4.Will you be requiring a stationery design package?
The stationery package will include your letterhead, envelope & business cards, as well as printer consultation and all files. YesNo
5.Do you need a tag line created? If you need a tagline, I can collaborate with you to come up with a suitable, on target, tag line YesNo
1.What product(s) or service(s) does your business offer?Tell me all about what your business does and why it is running. Please also provide general information about your business such as how many employees you have, your location, years in business, etc.
2.Who is your target market / demographic?
3.How do people learn about your product or service?
1.What is the exact wording you would like to appear in the logo? eg. McDonalds
If you do not have a company name yet, leave this blank.
2.What was the idea behind the name? Where did it come from?
3. What is the overall message you wish to portray with your brand? What should people feel when they see or think of your brand?
4. What is your favorite and least favorite color? Explain why
5. Summarise your above answer into 5 descriptive keywords. eg. masculine, brave, bold, modern, etc.
6. Where will your logo be used and seen?
7. What are your personal preferences?Please list any logos you like here (provide links), as well as outline any colours you would like to explore or avoid. If you have any specific icons / symbols / images that you would like to associate with your brand, please also list them here.
8. This is your opportunity to be part of the creative direction. Feel free to share any additional comments you think are important to take into consideration as I begin the creative process. If you have any visuals that clarify your input in this brief please include those within an email and send them along with your filled out a brief to email@example.com